Sausage and Spinach Crustless Quiche is an easy low carb (keto) breakfast or brunch recipe loaded with sausage, cheese, and spinach.
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, cubed
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces Fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium high heat brown the ground breakfast sausage until it is almost cooked through. Drain excess grease and return to the skillet.
- Add cream cheese and stir together with sausage cooking until the sausage finishes cooking and the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Place baby spinach in a microwave-safe bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is lightly steamed and tender.
- In a bowl add eggs and 1 cup of heavy cream. Whisk together.
- Spoon the sausage cream cheese mixture into a greased 11×7 inch casserole dish.
- Add spinach on top of the sausage and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over everything.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and spinach and use a spoon to move things around just a big to let the eggs get down into the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can jiggle the pan and the quiche doesn’t shake in the center.
- Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Source by https://www.homemadeinterest.com/sausage-and-spinach-crustless-quiche-low-carb-keto