These delicious little snacks are packed with bacon, jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream….all in a crispy wonton shell.
They come together fast and create the best appetizer for parties or match days. If you are a lover of jalapeño poppers, then you are going to LOVE this yummy wonton twist!
- 12 wonton wrappers, *I found them in the produce section of my local grocery store
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese, reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped (**for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Source & more instructions on: lemontreedwelling